Foodbanks continue to be in greater demand than ever before so we’re asking everyone to help meet the need during Lent, and to give you all an opportunity to give we’re putting the boxes out for an extra week.
So, from 15th-27th March there will again be a collection box outside the Vicarage and also 66, Pinnocks Way. Please give what you can to support the Oxford Emergency Foodbank. Thank you!
The following items are needed for the foodbank:
- Tins of meat
- Tins of vegetables
- Coffee, tea and chocolate drink
- Tins of puddings
- Tins of fruit
- Jams and other spreads (honey, Marmite, peanut butter)
- Sugar (especially small 500 gm packets)
- Long life fruit juice
- Long life milk (full fat or semi-skimmed)
- Pasta sauces
- Practical toiletries (toilet rolls, soap, shower gel, toothpaste, etc.)
- Practical cleaning products
- Nappies (all sizes)
Please ensure that items are well within their sell by date.