Foodbanks continue to be in greater demand than ever before so we’re asking everyone to help meet the need during Lent.
From 15th-20th March there will again be a collection box outside the Vicarage and also 66, Pinnocks Way. Please give what you can to support the Oxford Emergency Foodbank.
The following items are needed for the foodbank:
- Tins of meat
- Tins of vegetables
- Coffee, tea and chocolate drink
- Tins of puddings
- Tins of fruit
- Jams and other spreads (honey, Marmite, peanut butter)
- Sugar (especially small 500 gm packets)
- Long life fruit juice
- Long life milk (full fat or semi-skimmed)
- Pasta sauces
- Practical toiletries (toilet rolls, soap, shower gel, toothpaste, etc.)
- Practical cleaning products
- Nappies (all sizes)
Please ensure that items are well within their sell by date.